The bathroom might be the smallest room in the house, but it can really pack a punch when it comes to interior design. In general, many homeowners don’t take enough risks with their bathroom decorations. Bathrooms are about cleanliness, sure, but, from a decorating point of view, they’re about creating mood, mood like to view everything in well-organized arrangements. Accessories are one of the batter things which make a bathroom highly decorated and becomes a relax place. You can choose your bathroom accessories with very carefully, making a combination of design, color and lightening. Modern bathroom design and decor can be created with some simple steps and quick home staging tips. You can update your bathroom without a major renovation and spending lots of money on new bathroom decor.
- Choose the floor tiles with very light colors: New floor tiles or teak floor covering are great ideas to cover unappealing old floors, and add more comfort and style to modern bathroom design. Floor tiles over the old floor creates warmer floor and decorate your bathroom design with modern tiles colors and patterns. Without replacing an old floor covering your bathroom redesign will cost less and be quick.
- Choose the wall tiles with the combination of the floor tiles:Choose wall tiles over wall panels. Some manufacturers offer large wall tiles that are originally designed for installation over the old bathroom tiles. Painted walls can be partially covered by modern bathroom tiles, creating beautiful accents wall design that enhance bathroom decor. Here the combination of the floor tiles with the wall tiles is more than important.
- Applied lighting can be creative:White lighting is a key to arise a shine of any space, it is especially important to bathrooms. Proper lighting not only makes a space seem larger and shiny, it makes a feel relaxed too for any person. This isn’t to say that one cannot have a dark or a moody bathroom either. If it’s a larger room than dramatic or creative lighting can work.
- Choose a perfect and a large mirror: A large wall mirror is great for small bathroom design and decorating. Elongated large mirrors on doors can be dressed in Baroque style or contemporary style frames, bringing additional attractive details into modern bathroom design and enhancing bathroom decorating styles and color schemes. A mirror can be a statement Piece or Art.
- Bathroom Accessories: Bathroom accessories are decorative and functional. Yes, a trash can is considered an accessory and can be rather chic! Adding a pretty soap dish, tray, and tissue holder will also add style. Similar to an outfit, keep your bathroom’s accessories consistent using similar colors and finishes.
- An Element of Art: Bathroom art is often debatable, after all, it is the bathroom. We say go for it. Just like any other room, art completes a space. The element might be a painting, a sticker etc. One can hang up some Paintings and wall stickers in the bathroom to make feel good.
We have many sites to buy artifacts and buy paintings online and recommend you to visit ArtsNyou.com, the online shopping destination to buy wall murals, wall hangings, handicrafts, buy paintings based on Indian paintings, landscape paintings, abstract paintings, art prints, figurative paintings that are stylish, trendy and beautiful– the Shopping that is easy on the pockets, the Shopping that offers all the famous paintings from various artists worldwide, and the Shopping that is simpler, easier, faster and always Online.